24/7 Technical Support
Contact Support877-768-6687Queensbridge Portal LoginCustomer Portal Login
This may be caused by your computer’s distance to a Wi-Fi (wireless) access point or interfering objects such as your microwave or cordless phone.
1. Signal may be stronger in other parts of your apartment – try moving your computer around to another location in order to pick up more signal.
2. A higher powered access antenna may solve this Wi-Fi (wireless) signal issue. Please call our customer service at 877-768-6687 to talk about ordering your high gain antenna at no charge.
Slow speeds may be caused by several factors, some of which you can manage.
Spot On Networks High Speed Wi-Fi Internet utilizes a process intended to optimize the performance of the entire Wi-Fi (wireless) network for all subscribers and protect it from being hijacked by individual abusers. Subscribers whose internet activity is perceived as abusive will be tagged by our system and connection speeds of that subscriber will automatically be throttled down. Most normal Internet activity is well below the threshold of abusive behavior, though certain peer-to-peer file sharing applications like BitTorrent and TVU player can become abusive. To avoid this, we advise that you ensure that your applications are not creating excessive upload traffic and recommend that,in order to remain compliant with Spot On’s Wi-Fi (wireless) Internet, Acceptable Use Policies and Terms and Conditions, you adjust this activity in accordance with these policies. If this is the situation for you, please consider any of the following ideas:
1. Viruses and common spyware may be the culprit. Be sure your anti-virus software is up-to date and then run a full system scan to check for problems.
2. Try downloading and installing Spybot, freeware from www.spybot.com, that will search for spyware and other changes to your computer and fix them.
3. Interference from the radio frequency of your neighbor’s Wi-Fi (personal non-Spot On wireless router) may be strong enough to degrade your experience on Spot On’s High Speed Wi-Fi Internet network. We do monitor other access points and would need to talk with you if this is the case. To see what other wireless routers there are in your immediate area, you can download and install Inssider, a free wireless network scanner from MetaGeek, at www.metageek.net/products/inssider.
Plans start as low as $19.99 per month and vary by property. To see the current plans available at your property please pick up collateral from your property's leasing office or log into your account and select the Plans tab. From there you will be able to view the price plans and speeds available at your property.
Spot On High Speed Wi-Fi Internet installs access points throughout each apartment or SpotZone location, which transmits a radio signal to the Wi-Fi 802.11b/g wireless network card on your computer. With a wireless computer device you can launch your browser from within a Spot On location and receive a login page to enter your username and password. Once your account information is verified, you will be able to connect to the Internet. For non-computing wireless (Wi-Fi) devices (such as Wii, Playstation, DVR, and Xbox, contact Spot On High Speed Wi-Fi Internet for more information.
Spot On Networks High Speed Wi-Fi Internet uses the same standards used by most e-commerce and on-line banking web servers to ensure secure communications. In additional, all Spot On Networks are backed by patented UserSafe™ technology. UserSafe™ is a client isolation technology that guards users from hacking, identity theft and spoofing.
If you have additional questions, please contact our 24/7 support team at