WiFi Calling & CellBoost®
CellBoost® 4G/LTE Solves In-Building Voice Coverage Problems.
Don't wait another day to provide residents with the 4G/LTE coverage they crave! Request a site survey of your property to determine the coverage necessary to keep your residents happy!
Providing in-building 4G/LTE voice coverage is a must for both multi-family and commercial building owners. Energy saving building construction materials, like Low-E glass, can block out cellular signal resulting in major problems for the building owner.
CellBoost® 4G/LTE, only from Spot On Networks, uses donor antenna technology to bring outdoor cellular coverage inside of a building.
CellBoost® 4G/LTE vs. DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
- CellBoost® costs a fraction of the cost of a DAS system, often as little as 1/5 of the cost.
- CellBoost is quick to deploy and requires only carrier-registration. DAS requires carrier-approval and can take many months to deploy.
- CellBoost® is carrier agnostic - it supports all major carriers and will boost any existing outdoor cellular coverage.
- CellBoost® is ideal in a multi-family or commercial building due to its cost and speed of deployment.
- CellBoost®4G/LTE provies 24/7 Network Operations Center monitoring and support to ensure your residents always have voice coverage
VoWiFi (WiFi Calling) is the Future of Voice.
VoWiFi or WiFi Callings solves the in-building voice problem, is supported by all major cellular carriers AND offers your residents super-fast WiFi internet access.
Spot On's hybrid WiFi Calling and Data network allows building owners to provide seamless, property-wide WiFi voice coverage throughout their entire building, free amenity area WiFi service and subscription-based WiFi data service. This means the building owner can honor marketing agreements while still offering a voice solution and amenity area WiFi.
Subsidize the cost of your building's WiFi calling network by offering subscription-based data services. Spot On Networks handles all billing and subscription administrations services and we share the revenue with the building owner. It's a win/win for the building owner and residents.