CellBoost® 4G/LTE Solves In-Building Voice Coverage Problems.
Providing in-building 4G/LTE voice coverage is a must for both multi-family and commercial building owners. Energy saving building construction materials, like Low-E glass, can block out cellular signal resulting in cellular dead zones. CellBoost solves the in-building voice problem.
Don't wait another day to provide residents with the 4G/LTE coverage they crave! Request a site survey of your property to determine the coverage necessary to keep your residents happy!
How Does CellBoost® Work?
CellBoost® 4G/LTE, only from Spot On Networks, uses donor antenna technology to bring outdoor cellular coverage inside of a building. A CellBoost® system can bring cellular coverage into an entire building or to the areas where coverage is needed most.
CellBoost® is quick to deploy and carrier agnostic making it the number one choice for multifamily and commercial building owners who need to provide voice quickly and cost effectively.
CellBoost® 4G/LTE vs. Traditional DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
CellBoost® 4G/LTE vs. DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
- CellBoost® costs a fraction of the cost of a DAS system, often as little as 1/5 of the cost.
- CellBoost is quick to deploy and requires only carrier-registration. DAS requires carrier-approval and can take many months to deploy.
- CellBoost® is carrier agnostic - it supports all major carriers and will boost any existing outdoor cellular coverage.
- CellBoost® is ideal in a multi-family or commercial building due to its cost and speed of deployment.
- CellBoost®4G/LTE provides 24/7 Network Operations Center monitoring and support to ensure your residents always have voice coverage