Design Your Property with Tomorrow in Mind.
Working with wireless experts to develop a cabling plan prior to putting the shovel in the ground can save time and money. New multi-family buildings should be wired not only for the technology of today, but for the technologies of tomorrow. Building without a cabling plan can result in lost revenue, expensive renovations or not being able to support resident demanded technologies.
Spot On Networks provides cable planning and wireless consultation to all building owners. If you are in the process of constructing a new building or have questions about retrofitting, please contact us first - we are always happy to help.
Our In-House 24/7 Network Operations Center Handles Wireless Issues So You Can Focus On Your Property.
Network management is a must-have for any high-density multi-family or multi-tenant building that wishes to offer seamless and reliable wireless service as an amenity or utility to residents. Our network management ensures that from design to deployment through implementation and support for the life of the network - the wireless service that your property receives is secure and reliable with maximum up-time. We handle any wireless service issues that arise, support the end user and often identify a problem and solve it remotely before the user ever knows there is an issue.
More properties than ever need support for the Internet of Things (IoT) on their wireless network for transit screens, door locks, thermostats, A/V equipment and more. In order to support IoT devices and still provide a reliable user experience, network management is required. Save time, money and headache with our network management included with all of our services.
Network management is necessary to:
- Ensure user experience, uphold Service Level Agreements (SLAs), monitor traffic for suspicious activity, bandwidth hogs and equipment up-time
- Mitigate channel and signal interference
- Field end user calls, problems and troubleshoot, 24/7
- Ensure modularity and future-proofing of the network for scalability and support for future technologies
- Provide in-depth reporting on usage and equipment analytics
- Remain CALEA, HIPPA and PCI compliant