In-House 24/7 Network Operations Center Handles Wireless Issues So You Can Focus On Your Property
Network management is a must-have for any high-density multifamily or multitenant building that wishes to offer seamless and reliable wireless service as an amenity or utility to residents. Network management ensures that from design to deployment through implementation and support for the life of the network - the wireless service that your property receives is secure and reliable with maximum up-time. We handle any wireless service issues that arise, support the end user and often identify a problem and solve it remotely before the user ever knows there is an issue.
More properties than ever need support for the Internet of Things (IoT) on their wireless network for transit screens, door locks, thermostats, A/V equipment and more. In order to support IoT devices and still provide a reliable user experience, network management is required. Save time, money and headache with network management.
Network management is necessary to:
- Ensure user experience, SLA, monitor traffic for suspicious activity, bandwidth hogs and equipment uptime
- Mitigate channel and signal interference
- Field end user calls, problems and troubleshooting, 24/7
- Ensure modularity and future-proofing of the network for scalablity and support for future technologies
- Provide in-depth reporting on usage and equipment analytics
- CALEA, HIPPA and PCI compliance