WiFi-backed application that increase property value & improved residents quality of life
The same WiFi network that benefits your residents also increases the value of your property by acting as the wireless backbone for a host of applications that can help your property to save on energy usage, reduce operational expenses, improve staff communications and provide assistance based technology.
Energy spending can be the largest uncontrolled cost for Assisted Living properties. WiFiPlus helps properties like yours to save money on energy, monitor usage, earn LEED credits and decrease carbon footprint!
- Monitor energy usage, save money on utilities, earn LEED credits and decrease carbon footprint!
- Experience up to a 30% reduction in energy spending via energy controls and energy monitoring.
- Deploying a wireless energy management solution can earn your property LEED credits.
- Control all aspects of your property’s energy usage…wirelessly!
- Lower lights in hallways, dining rooms and lobbies during low-usage hours.
- Control HVAC in common areas and/ or individual apartment residences – manually control or set on automatic timers.
- Monitor and control dining room and kitchen equipment to ensure it is working properly and not turned on when not in use.
- Receive alerts for uncharacteristic energy spending.
- Save on the cost of wiring in new and retrofit!